Mailbox Management

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:48:51 -0500

At 7:26 PM +0100 2/16/04, Richard Brekne wrote:
>Just got the change to give this the fair reading it deserves.  As
>far as I am concerned, it winds up being the to date definitive
>statment on the subject matter. Nice Post Bill.

Except that Jon Page informed me that for his purposes, the archive
search engine is working slick enough that the list is the equivalent
of a newsgroup. I plan to check it out this evening. If so, which of
us needs to be bothered with the growing mountain of posts and the
junk therein, when it's readily accessible and searchable on Andy's
server. (Whether PTx should be a mailing list or a newsgroup is a
question I have yet to explore.)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Never try to teach a pig to sing.
It wastes time and annoys the pig."
     ...........Sign on the wall of a college voice teacher's studio.