rip off ?

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 06:18:32 +0100

Dan,

Who is paying you in that matter; the customer to help him find a piano is
not it ?. So why would you have something from the dealer as well ? I read
well you are "employed " to check a Petrof, was a fair deal, may be the
dealer have saw you where waiting for a referal fee and that is why he add
something to the price.

Isaac OLEG

  -----Message d'origine-----
  De : pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]De la
part de Daniel Schreffler
  Envoyé : lundi 16 février 2004 19:03
  À : Pianotech
  Objet : rip off ?

  Greetings All,
  I was employed to check a Petroff 52'' piano the other day. Nice piano .
The interested person and myself were discussing the piano outside and
agreed that it was a fair deal. Well, when he went inside ,an extra
1,000.too was added to the price ,the deal fell thru. I referred him to the
local dealer to check out a Yamaha u1, that I saw the day before.Well the
dealer said he was already in the store . No money for Dan. He was in there
before , a year before looking at a keyboard . Does anyone have anything to
interject.
  Thanks Dan