Keyboard touch

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:20:18 +0100

Run a quick check as to the hammer Strike weights. That plus the ratio
of the piano and the corresponding amount of keyweighting are all the
clues you really need.  If the hammers end up being too heavy (and they
often are in these kinds of cases) then they need to be filed down, or
changed. If that looks good, then your problem is probably a bit more
involved.

RicB