Mail Manglement (was something or other) - OT

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 06:32:24 -0500

I haven't posted any recipes lately..they're not for the public eye to
see. However, I am willing to share with those who want to impress a
spouse or significant other the joy of Italian cooking..

Works for me.

Firmly single,

Phil Bondi(Fl)