Mail Manglement (was something or other)

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 02:26:28 -0700

At 7:26 PM +0100 2/16/04, Richard Brekne wrote:
>Just got the change to give this the fair reading it deserves.  As
>far as I am concerned, it winds up being the to date definitive
>statment on the subject matter. Nice Post Bill.

Except that Jon Page informed me that for his purposes, the archive
search engine is working slick enough that the list is the equivalent
of a newsgroup. I plan to check it out this evening. If so, which of
us needs to be bothered with the growing mountain of posts and the
junk therein, when it's readily accessible and searchable on Andy's
server. (Whether PTx should be a mailing list or a newsgroup is a
question I have yet to explore.)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

Bill,
I'm not sure how you'll receive your beloved OT posts (such as posts
about Dale's Porsche) if you use the archive in this way.  Will you
occasionally do searches on random terms, such as Porsche, Kevorkian,
Phil's latest recipes, etc.?

Overcome by curiosity,

Phil Ford