Linen

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:16:22 -0600

List,

OK, I have Roger's recommended method for hammer steaming in front of =
me. =20

Listed is 10" x 6" length of Irish linen.  Here's my question:  Does it =
have to be Irish linen, or can it be a good quality, rather expensive =
100% linen, medium weight (similar I suppose to a cloth napkin) from the =
fabric store in Central Illinois?  Or are we talking lightweight like =
handkerchiefs? =20

I've got my iron and am ready to go...........:-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT