Sizing the balance pin hole.. Rogers way

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:54:23 -0600

Hi Ric,
               All our Yamaha's come in tight.  Using this method, the set
is done in about 10mins or less.  Another tip:   No balance rail pin.
Use a drill bit of the correct size, but cutting end in the
chuck.   Practicing thinking up side down for the Aussies.  <G>
Regards Roger.