Solution for OT seemingly useless chat.

Topperpiano@aol.com Topperpiano@aol.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:54:23 EST

soundboard repairs, tuning, regulation, etc. and includes a catch-all off topic
area where members can chat about things with other people who share their
profession who might share a particular point of view (suggested title "glue
pot").  Maybe this is too simplistic and somehow more expensive but maybe the cost
could be covered by a classified ad section or supplier advertising.  If the
Journal accepts advertising then why not a bulletin board? Anyway, just a
suggestion. TP