Another M & H A For Sale

JAMES DALLY jdally@ecr.net
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:00:07 -0500

Phil:  I am interested in taking a look.  I am a tech in Mount Vernon.  =
Thanks.....
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Greg Newell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 3:30 PM
  Subject: Re: Another M & H A For Sale

  Phil,
          Any idea what they're asking for the piano?

  Greg Newell

  At 07:24 AM 2/18/2004, you wrote:

    Hi List,=20

    I had the mother of a local client contact me lately (The mother is =
in Ohio) informing me of a M&H A that was donated to her church recently =
and the church would like to sell. The church is located in central Ohio =
(Mount Vernon to be exact) and pictures of the piano can be seen at =
http://discoverohio.net/gallery/album01 The pics are mostly of the case, =
keys etc. a few are of the bass strings and bridge. The piano was built =
in 1925 (serial number 32873).  A nice candidate for rebuilding, IMHO.

    If anyone is interested, please contact me off list and I will =
supply you with her email address.=20

    Phil Romano=20
    Myrtle Beach, SC=20
    romano@sccoast.net=20