yamaha p-22

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:14:26 -0600

At 7:55 PM +0100 2/18/04, Richard Brekne wrote:
>Hmm... and this was a realtively new Yamaha product as well eh ?? ...

No, Richard.

My example was a 1990 Baldwin Hamilton that I altered.

This thread concerns a Yamaha P-22 that someone else would like to
have altered, and the poster asked, "any thoughts?".

Keith

Keith McGavern                                    Texas State Association
Registered Piano Technician                 SOONER SPRING SEMINAR
Oklahoma Chapter 731                                  March 11-14
Piano Technicians Guild                        http://www.ptg.org/tsa/
USA