Hot (hide) glue, etc.

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:40:38 -0800

What would be a good second choice for gluing hammers to shanks, and
red-backed dampers to blocks? I've used Titebond (yellow) wood glue; is this
a good alternate choice? what about "liquid" (cold) hide glue? (I don't have
a glue pot, and have never used hot hide glue before, and won't have time to
get the setup, so I need a second choice.)

Also, I have a person wanting to "give"/donate their piano to me, and would
like me to fill out and give them an "official" form for tax purposes. What
kind of form should i use, or could I use my own standard invoice, showing
the transaction? Thanks!

PS: Everyone who'll be attending the CA State convention: Have fun!

Terry Peterson

Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed