yamaha p-22

Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:32:39 +0100

Keith McGavern wrote:

> Richard,
>
> It appears on your action model you experienced more trouble than gain.

Well... its about what I expected trying to get a 54 mm blow distance on
an upright to work... hence my curiousity.

> On this one particular real life example I shared of problem solving, it
> turned out to be plenty of gain for the trouble.

I know you well enough to know you related a truthfull and objective
rendering of what you did. Which is why I said I'd have loved to seen
the <<before and after>>. A 10 mm dip and a 54 mm blow on an upright and
everything else is all' well is not your everday rations of wheaties :)

Anyways...  thanks (as always) for sharing.

> Cheers,
>
> Keith

Bottoms up !  hick

RicB