Voicing problems

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:22:30 EST

Andre,

Greetings from not-so-sunny California! =20

Thank you for your very articulate post on voicing related issues.  There ar=
e=20
many voicing problems that can surface for technicians in almost any piano=20
regardless of price or pedigree.  You have obviously thought long and hard a=
bout=20
this, and have years of experience behind you to base your opinions on.

I am going to save this in my pocket PC to share with certain really finicky=
=20
customers.

Thanks again,

Dave Stahl