Quiet Russian Piano

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:54:24 -0800 (PST)

Terry. In this situation you could probabaly lacquer
the fool out of the hammers, and that would be
satisfactory. Then, when the piano was "miked", they
could turn the bass way up and the treble way down, on
the amp itself, if it sounded too harsh to them.
But ( and this is in no way intended as a slur ) it
might not. It might be exactly the tone they would
prefer for this type of celebration.
     Thump