Quiet Russian Piano

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 07:32:08 -0700

Thump,
You have a point there.  I've been maintaining a Yamaha C7 that, to quote
Guy, "sounds like a bucket full of glass."  It's in a church where they
mike it and want the sound to cut through the amplified band.  It hurts my
ears.  I wear plugs all through the tuning and then check for the quality
of the unisons, softly.  Usually don't have any problems there.

Andrew
Las Cruces, NM