Voicing up Shigeru Kawai SK3

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 14:31:39 -0600

List,

Well, I guess it's time for me to eat some "crow"!
Unfortunately for me, I let my alligator mouth override
my canary a**. Just a good Southern expression!

I've heard from Don. I've apologized to him (as well I
should have!) and everything will be worked out.

I sent an e-mail about the subject some time ago and never
heard from him, so I "got my nose out of joint!" for which
I'm sorry! He's usually very good about responding, so it
was my fault I never followed up on it!

The Kawai tech was recently here and I never heard from
them, so I guess that's why I said what I did! Just excuses,
not reasons.

I'm sorry I said what I did and I'll do my best to never do
anything like that again! The Shigeru's are great and the
piano teacher who's using it, LOVES it! As has everyone else
who's played it!

Enough said!

Avery