Voicing up Shigeru Kawai SK3

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:57:27 -0700

Avery, call Don and see if they do that for institutions, and if they =
do, let him handle it. He will...

Kevin.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 6:37 PM
  Subject: Re: Voicing up Shigeru Kawai SK3

  Hi St=E9phane,=20

  There's not much I can tell you about this (I could, but I won't!) :-) =

  My university bought a 7' Shigeru about 1-1/2 yrs. ago and it still=20
  hasn't been "serviced" like it was supposed to have been. A Kawai=20
  tech was recently in town to service some "sales" and I even sent an
  e-mail requesting (again!) that ours be serviced as promised when one
  buys a Shigeru. No one even responded to my e-mail!  Well, that was=20
  the end of January and so far, no one even has contacted me to have =
that=20
  done! So, I'm sure "that" tech has long since gone back home! It was=20
  supposed to have been done the next time one of their techs was in =
town,=20
  according to the dealer!=20

  As you might be able to guess, I'm not very happy and at this point, I
  wouldn't recommend anyone buy a Shigeru based on those "promises"!=20

  Sorry. It really surprises me and most of all, disappoints me!=20

  Avery=20