OT prank calls

Peter Lamos selahpiano@hotmail.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:36:16 -0500

selahpiano@hotmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Alpha88x@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 10:07 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: prank calls

hello list,

            A young guy called me Saturday night around 9:45 and told me
his dog jumped in the piano and could I help him get him out. He sid the
dog was out of control and biting him when he stuck his hand in there.

             I told him that he had a dog problem and not a piano
problem. There was no resonant barking from inside a piano in the
backround and he said he didn't want to leave the dog in there
overnight. I told him I was sorry I am not an animal professional and
hung up.

              Since I am a rookie I wasn't expecting this, but I really
could have had fun with this call. Later, I thought I should have told
him to get a big piece of meat and lure it out. How do you handle these
calls?

              It is refreshing to know that not all teenagers are out
getting into serious trouble and still creative enough to make these
calls

rookie Julie
Reading PA