Archives?

Andrew Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:48:28 -0700

No, every post gets added to the archives automatically.  For example,
your post (the one I'm replying to) is in the archives already.  In
most cases, the post will be in the archives before you read it in your
"inbox".

Try refreshing the page in your browser, and make sure you are looking
for it near the bottom of the "Date" sorted page (in the "thread" sorted
page it might be harder to pick out since there are so many threads).

If you still don't see it, contact me privately and we'll track down
the problem.

-andy