Fwd: Lindner Piano (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:05:37 -0800

Hello Ron and all,
     Sorry for the delay in responding - I am just now reading 369 emails as I
haven't been able to read any since I posted the Lindner pictures.  I thought I
had edited out the note but didn't.      I don't believe Doug reads this list
so he will not make any answer but when I see him I will ask about the plate
and the bar.  Trusting to memory, a dangerous reliance in my case,  I think the
bar in the back is a handle for moving purposes, although I don't know for
sure.  Also, I am inclined to say the plate is aluminum - again relying on
memory for details of a conversation 8 or 10  months old.  Additionally, I
wonder while writing this if an aluminum  plate would even be merely adequate
in this case.  Nevertheless, I think it was described as all aluminum.
     I believe he sent me all the photos he had but, again, I'll check with him
on this.