fallboard stuck

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:07:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi Wally,
    Could this be like the one I had, with screws
holding the fallboard on via brass slats inserted in
the fallboard ends, and visible by looking at the end
with the fallboard at a 45 degree angle? Perhaps if
you could get at those screws, you could slide the
fallboard off the slats, then unscrew the cheekblocks
and keyslip and pull the action?
     Thump