Verituner help - (Wrap-up)

Phil Ryan pryan2@the-beach.net
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:15:18 -0500

Dear List,

Thanks for all your help.  From it, I was able to clear the muddy waters
about overpull percentages.  Mainly what I learned (especially from
David Bauguess, the manual's author) was that when you choose
(highlight) all three percentages in the display, *you get three*
*targets(triangles) on the screen.*  You can then choose the target
(percentage) you want to aim for on that particular note.  I tried it,
it works!  Thanks Jon, Tom, Bill, David and David.

Phil Ryan
Miami Beach