fallboard stuck

Mon, 23 Feb 2004 06:23:59 -0600

Wally,

At 06:17 2/22/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>Out of the left side by the bass hammers comes a cord, fairly new,
>evidently from a heater bar under the pin block area.

Ask whoever put _that_ in how they did it??
;-}

>Trouble is I can't get the fallboard to close, and therefore can't get it
>off for action removal. (Needs regulation.) It only moves about a quarter
>of an inch with all the screws out from under the cheek blocks, etc.

anybody know if this model has a spring which keeps the fall from falling?
Maybe the screws or spring have loosened and slipped out of place and
digging in/blocking?

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder