Knuckle removal

simanot isaac oleg-i@noos.fr
Tue, 24 Feb 04 12:57:38

David,
Agreed for the Abel rollers.
Renner produce as well 8mm rollers if necessary.
I have a setup to unglue the rollers with a punch, works faster (10 min a set) . I'll post pics when I 'll have some. (Was shown the process by a colleague, it works nice , pop up the old roller in a pinch and harly break a shank)
DId not have the occasion to use it yet, but Ihave seen it work and it is a good idea.
The punch is having the shape of the wood core, and a special support is to be made.

Best regards, please forward to the list as well, I am having Email problems this day.

Isaac OLEG

[------  En réponse à  David Love <davidlovepianos@earthlink.net>:  ------]