Piano History..and the facts.

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 07:41:07 -0600

At 08:23 2/24/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>I was just at a Manufacturer's website, and on that site they mention a
>breif history of the piano..breif enough to go through the evolution -
>mentioning names like Cristofori and Erard..but no Steinway.
>
>Please correct me if _I_ am wrong, but didn't Steinway  have an awful lot
>to do with the developement of what we see in today's instrument..with
>things like Patents?
>
>I better leave now..
>
>Phil Bondi(FL)

May we safely assume that this was not the Steinway site???

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder