Piano History..and the facts.

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:57:38 -0500

Phil (and others),
It's time to get a copy of Arthur Loesser's <Men, Women and Pianos: A
Social History>, and read it. Or reread it. Not all information is
readily available on the web (yet). I'm sure others can add to your
reading list. It's always good to have a volume or two in the car for
the times we're waiting for the customer to show up  (ps pianos really
did exist before the Steinway clan did their thing).
Patrick