Lowell Gauge...morphing back to REVISITED

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:49:47 -0500

And yet -

Gordon, you may be correct about there being a better way, but, in
fairness, that would be a different thread....perhaps a continuation of
Sohmer agraffes or Stuart, etc.  The reason I titled this thread "morphing
back to Revisited" is that I was trying to tie in the Lowell discussion
with one that stopped, earlier this month, without reaching a possible
conclusion.  I don't consider the current discussion to be bickering, and
I've tried to stay safely away from questions regarding bridge motion, as,
at this point, only hard data should be brought to bear on that discussion.

No insult intended.  It's just hard staying on topic, even when it is
technical and related.

David Skolnik, RPT, DBH