Knuckle removal

simanot isaac oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 25 Feb 04 00:48:05

Greg, how do you get a  good alignment in deep and placement of the mortise? This is of primal importance for regulation (to the point I unglue some rollers to get them more consistent sometime) I afree new parts are actuallty very accurate (was not always the case ) and a better choice, but still new rollers can be necessary sometime (graphite).

Isaac OLEG