PTG Home Office E-mail

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:49:17 -0600

The home office established internet access at our new location without
problems when we moved into our new building. Our building previously
was part of a multi-building computer network. Yesterday morning in
separating our building from the multi-building network, our building's
internet access was wrongly shut down. We pointed out the problem
almost immediately, but at the close of business today, the problems
have not been entirely resolved.

Some e-mail to our staff has been lost.

If you have pressing business with the home office, you may want to
phone the office until the e-mail problems have been resolved.

Thanks,

Kent Swafford
Vice President
Piano Technicians Guild