Knuckle removal

Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:49:43 +0100

Tom... I was shown a trick for popping out knuckles some years back that
works just great.. All you need is an ordinary pair of wire cutters,
like you use for snipping centerpins or the like. Doesnt need to be
heavy duty.. the lighter the tool the better really... thin blades to
slide nicely under the knuckle shoulders.

Just lightly pinch the knuckle at the base on each side til you break
the glue joint. Half the time they pop out after pinching the first side.

Cheers

RicB