Looking for techs for a seminar in CA

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 01:06:08 EST

Hello List,

The PTG chapter of which I am a member, Santa Clara Valley, is trying to put
together an all day seminar in May.  The idea is to get 3-5 technicians, from
outside of our chapter to give technicals of 1 to 2 hours each.  The preferred
subjects would be regulation and voicing.

There will, of course, be monetary compensation, plenty of donuts and coffee,
and a chance to visit Silicon Valley in the springtime.

If you are interested, please contact me at this e-mail address.

Thanks,

Dave Stahl