piano moving dolly

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:29:06 -0600

At 10:18 AM -0500 2/27/04, Piannaman@aol.com wrote:
>... New Haven is the place to get either of them. ,,,

No doubt, New Haven is an excellent company for piano moving
equipment, but since seeing the Geiger dolly in action at a
convention long ago, I just had to have one. It's a sweetheart.

I don't know if he still builds them or not for sale, but here is his
email if you want to find out.

j.geiger@morehead-st.edu

Keith
--
Keith McGavern                                    Texas State Association
Registered Piano Technician                 SOONER SPRING SEMINAR