A pair of legs from a "Crown" upright sought.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:28:58 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Dale,
     Nope: This one has a maple and mahogany case.
Might have been black, once. I'll look for some fluted
legs at my local piano junkyard. Thanks!
    ( Yes, it is like a block of rock. )