Steinway Style 2 (Modified by Kent Swafford)

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:33:36 -0500

Sorry, I was wrong, looks like the server is down for maintenance. It
should be back soon.

John Hartman wrote:
> I just tried and they work here. Go to the information page of my web
> site. Find the Photos and Illustrations. It is at the end of the list.

John Hartman RPT

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin
Grand Pianos Since 1979

Piano Technicians Journal
Journal Illustrator/Contributing Editor

John Hartman
The Universal, How-to, Hands-on Illustrator