Interestingly Stable

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 02:52:45 -0400

Ron-
A gold mine.  Thanks.  I still have to work out the time differences.  The
stream is, on the whole, very good.  The engineering is
excellent.  Distortion due to the transmission medium is evident in the
applause...a high frequency metallic sound.  It's hard for me to tell how
this impacts the piano sound.  No matter...what a great opportunity.  I'll
be sorry to miss any of this.  What a shame it's not available as
audio-on-demand.  Thanks again.

David Skolnik