Swiffers

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 10:14:52 -0700

Tom said: "If you're going to object to something, how about the price?
T-shirts
is free!

Tom,
Just back from a Great Convention!<G>
OOOOOOKKKKKKK! Why spend bucks for that crap?<G> I agree on the T-Shirt
thingee, IF they are pure cotton and don't have synthetics in em. I buy
"Shop Rags" that are 100% cotton. They're cheap and last a very long time.
One caveat, make sure you wash them, before using. They have a cheap dye in
them. After a couple of washings, it dissapates and can be safely used.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I

P.S.
It was nice to put faces with many of the "Posters"!!!!!! Have a safe and
bang-up 4th!