Gulbranson Console & Knabe Grand Qs

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Sun, 04 Jul 2004 11:47:20 -0600

The house was cooled with an evaporative cooler (common here in NM) and it
was running--a rumble in the background.  Interesting thought though.  I'll
have to look into it.
I've since wondered if seating the strings on the bridge and
leveling/straightening the strings under the pressure bar would affect
it.  Probably not as it did seem fairly consistent through a couple
octaves.  I usually do this with grands but I haven't made it a practice
with small uprights yet. ;-)

Had a cooler running while I worked on the grand but not the same effect.

Andrew