Piano Design (was Interestingly Stable)

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 08:31:21 -0500

>>I don't know Don. I think I should spend more time building the =
designs I have drawn, and less time contributing to the list. There's =
probably little to gain from contributing.
=20
Ron O.
=20
--
=20
What you need to keep in mind, Ron, and you, too, Don, is that your =
exchange is not for your sole benefit. All of us reading greatly benefit =
from your exchange, especially when it is kept civil. You are stating =
your case not to convince Don, but to educate the rest of us. And I =
appreciate the input of both.
=20
Blessings,
=20