Piano Design (was Interestingly Stable)

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 02:20:42 EDT

Ron, Don,

I agree with Dean on this one.  I'm chiming in a bit late after a couple of
days camping and away from electronica(nice, it was).  Despite the seriously
divergent philosophies on piano building, and the many things mentioned that I
really haven't dealt with on a professional basis, I find the argument
fascinating, and certainly appreciate all of the time put into the posts from both of
you.  I look forward to a time when I can see one of your pianos, Ron.  Can't
make it to Australia in the near future.  Any plans to send one stateside?

Dave Stahl