Wagner Safe-T-Planer instructions

Gps Graham grahampianos@yahoo.com
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 20:54:24 -0700 (PDT)

I just inherited a genuine Wagner Safe-T-Planer DP-1, in box, with everything except the "Illustrated Instruction Guide" originally included.  I would like to use it for keytop replacement as has been covered so well on this list and in the Journal, but I would also like to have the original instructions for sharpening, other uses, etc.

Can anyone direct me to an online source for the Wagner instruction guide, or provide a scanned copy?

Greg Graham