Wagner Safe-T-Planer instructions

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 07:47:48 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Gps Graham
 Subject: Wagner Safe-T-Planer instructions

I just inherited a genuine Wagner Safe-T-Planer DP-1, in box, with
everything except the "Illustrated Instruction Guide" originally
included.  I would like to use it for keytop replacement as has been
covered so well on this list and in the Journal, but I would also like
to have the original instructions for sharpening, other uses, etc.

Can anyone direct me to an online source for the Wagner instruction
guide, or provide a scanned copy?

Greg Graham

            Greg,

            Directions ? You don' need no stinkin' directions!

            Actually, I have the booklet you need.

            Mine was copyrighted in 1993 and no web site is referenced.

            The book is 11 pages and my scanner doesn't work very well.

            If you need some info today E mail me privately and I'll try
and send you something off list.

            Perhaps more helpful---

G &W Tool Inc.

            Tulsa Ok.