OT - Mac bashing response

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:39:56 -0500

Mac systems? Zero.

Can't really say anything to the contrary because I don't know.

However, I do know, for a fact, that MS does not trust there own
"filter" software to keep out viruses/worms, etc., they are using Linux
caching boxes as front-ends to there own web-servers - keeping them from
getting viruses/worms, etc.

Also, to make matters worse, they, internally, are not using there own
security software but an outside, third party, software package.

And, because of the criteria constantly changing, the next version of
windows is scheduled for 2005 is not being pushed back to 2006. Since
MP3, has come out of nowhere to become the latest standard to music
format, MS has been talking about the next version not natively
supporting MP3 formats - because - it seriously competes with their own
format.