OT - Mac bashing response

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 18:08:55

Hi Avery,

You may have to sign up to be able to read this article entitled "Mac OS X
security myth exposed" "And thousands of other products and OSes given
security rundown."

For the url look here:

http://www.techworld.com/security/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1798

or

http://tinyurl.com/2s9mq

If any one wishes to read it without signing up I can send a copy to you.

At 04:16 PM 10/07/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Don,
>
>After "Hechler Family" posted this: That's why 8 years ago I switched to
Linux