Humour from Ramapnt Scotland

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:33:04 -0300

Scottish Humour
  What Do You Call Yours?
  Donald was asked by his friend Morag what he called his wife. He thought
for a minute and then replied "I usually call her 'darling' but sometimes
it's 'sweetheart' or some other term of endearment." Morag sighed and
commented that Donald was very sweet and romantic. Donald thought for a few
more minutes and then admitted: "Not really. I forgot her name years ago".

  Getting in Shape
  Davie was constantly being told by his wife to lose weight and get in
shape. But Davie argues that he is already in shape - he maintains that
"round" is a shape...

  Chasing the Girls
  Maisie was asked if she was concerned that after 40 years of marriage, her
husband was still chasing after young girls. "Not in the least" she replied.
"It's a bit like dogs chasing after cars - they wouldn't know what to do if
they caught one..."

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca