To the list....shoulda been Sat Tuning(s)

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:31:46 -0700

Rogerio said: "Sometime ago, someone posted on the list a different way =
to tune, using =3D
the SAT, from that described on the SAT Manual.
How can I to access this old email sended to the list?
I think that there are a way to do this but I don't remember.
Thanks
Rogerio Cunha - Fortaleza - Brasil
IC Member of the Piano Tecnicians Guild

Rogerio,
That was probably me. Get a hold of the January, 2000 PTJ.=20
My article is in there. If you can't find it, then perhaps you could get =
the latest CDs of the Journals...it's in there. OR, if all else fails, I =
could probably find the original text and send it. (don't know if that's =
one of the things I lost with the current 'puter reboot, or not.)
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I