Old upright / piano rentals (Lori S.)

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 07:53:22

Hi Lori,

I can't because I don't own any rental pianos, nor do I sell them.

If I did, I'd probably want a deposit of first month, last month, double
delivery charge, and one tuning. I would require the use of a Damppchaser
system and a tuning and regulation once each year--which would be "built
into" the rental price.

I'm sure the rental companies must have some sort of "formula" to determine
what an item will rent for.