upright pinblock

David Renaud drjazzca@yahoo.ca
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 10:20:59 -0400 (EDT)

  May I add to by description that where time has
been saved on upright pinblock VS grands is fitting.
Almost no time if the joint is clean/flat, and the
block is ordered to the correct dimensions.Upright is
15 hours total for me, I spend 3hours up to 15hours
just fitting a grand pinblock.

  The uprights I have done have been perfect
rectangles. I send the exact dimensions, I get the
exact pinblock with very very little fitting to be
done. Is is ready to be glued down to a nice original
flat surface. Once the pinblock is off and the joint
steamed clean, it is very quick to get installed.

                               Cheers.
                               Dave Renaud