Heres one !!

Brian Lawson ptg@pianotech.org
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:21:15 +0200

Yeah,

and a on a Bluthner you can play softer
on a Kawai you can play more brilliant
on a Baldwin you can play harder
and of course anyone who plays on a Steinway, will play better!

Salesmanship BS 101=20

Brian

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: lgulli2586=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: 21 July, 2004 1:01 PM
  Subject: Heres one !!

  Hi !
  Yesterday I had a young man come into my repair shop asking "piano =
questions". He needed answers to some confusing statements made to him =
by a saleman.
  The question...Is it true you can play faster on a Yamaha than other =
brands. Seemed like a specific slam with other dealers. I dont sell new =
pianos..but offered advice. Make sure the pianos you are compairing are =
in the same level.
   I told him I couldnt play very fast anyway. He wanted a "nice grand" =
to practice his grade one lessons. By the way, he was a young Dr. =
working at the big hospitol.

  Richard G., London ON