Heres one !!

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:24:43 -0700

How "fast" can a beginner expect to play? Chopin's "Minute Waltz", for
example, can be played on most any upright by an experienced pianist, and at
full tempo. The "flight of the bumble bee", though, might be a tad more
difficult on an upright.

Terry Peterson

----Original Message Follows----
From: "lgulli2586" <lgulli2586@rogers.com>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Heres one !!
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:01:08 -0400

Hi !
Yesterday I had a young man come into my repair shop asking "piano
questions". He needed answers to some confusing statements made to him
by a saleman.
The question...Is it true you can play faster on a Yamaha than other brands.
Seemed like a specific slam with other dealers. I dont sell new pianos..but
offered advice. Make sure the pianos you are compairing are in the same
level.
  I told him I couldnt play very fast anyway. He wanted a "nice
grand" to practice his grade one lessons. By the way, he was a young
Dr. working at the big hospitol.

Richard G., London ON