OT OT "Piano tech Goes on a Death March"

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:33:09 -0400

Subject: OT OT "Piano tech Goes on a Death March"

OT

Hello,

I'll be leaving y'all for a bit starting this Friday evening.  Once
again going on my annual cross country back packing trip.  This year
it's the entire JMT from end to end in the California High Sierra,
(about 250 miles).  I'll be going with three other people I haven't met
before but they haven't met any of each other either so that makes us
all even.  We're looking at about 19 days for completion and 50,000+
feet altitude gain/loss.  I typically loose a pound a day on these trips
so I should come back a mean, lean, tuning machine.

Attached is a picture from one of my last trips I did in this area.  Do
I look cool?

Rob Goodale, RPT

Las Vegas, NV

            Rob,